Quality to the Max
Black Duck Canvas Products has a long established reputation for high quality and have developed over many years, a robust, well designed seat cover that will offer the best protection possible to your vehicle seats. Because of this reputation, Black Duck take their quality control measures very seriously.
After researching many different seat covers, materials & construction methodologies worldwide, Black Duck believe they have finally developed the absolute best available product available anywhere for the protection of your Mitsubishi Triton MQ vehicle seats, 4×4 seats & machinery seats to date.
Over the years Black Duck have been continually adjusting & modifying the composition & manufacturing processes to arrive at the carefully selected properties that they have identified as being essential to give the necessary strength & comfort that their canvas or denim seat covers now provide.
The end result of all the research and development is that we now have a specifically modified blend of cotton/ polyester ‘canvas’ with the specifically required properties, manufactured on state of the art machinery right here in Australia, this gives the seat covers many special features and they have developed a system of manufacture exclusively suited to the product that they specialise in, Black Duck Seat Covers!
The use of the right mix of Polyester (the strength component) means these seat covers have a very high strength rating and they are extremely durable and hard wearing and are suited to your Mitsubishi Triton MQ.
Several factors must be taken into account to give the maximum comfort without sacrificing the legendary durability. The cotton is part of the secret that provides the comfort, another is the proofing process. This involves a special blend of modified waterproofing and rot proofing agents being impregnated into the fabric itself. It is a very critical process which involves treating and also ‘heat setting’ the fabric through a system of huge machinery (the length of the complete line is around 60 meters) and it requires very close tolerances to achieve the correct desired results.
Some types of canvas are very harsh. The cotton mix and direction (the warp and the weft) is one of the key factors contributing to the comfort of Black Duck Seat Covers, and, as a result, comfort is maintained for long periods.
Max water resistance
Once again, the cotton/ polyester mix and the treatment process has been refined over many years to come up with a water resistant product, which prevents stains on the seats from liquid spills. This also includes agents to prevent deterioration of the fabric structure from atmospheric effects, including the effects of UV radiation and mildew etc.
Seats need to breathe or they become musty and lose their ‘new car’ smell. Black Duck Seat Covers keep your seats like new and increase your resale value of your Mitsubishi Triton MQ. You will find them comfortable to sit on all year round – not hot and sweaty like vinyl.
Eliminate wear caused by grit and dust. The sand grit and dust that gets into everything, penetrates through cloth type seat covers and eats away at your seat trim and stitching. Black Duck Seat Covers are fully dust proof and completely eliminate grit and even fine dust, from damaging your vehicle seats.
INTRODUCING BLACK DUCK'S REVOLUTIONARY NEW HEAVY DUTY WASHABLE (but without detergent) SEAT COVER FABRIC
NOW AVAILABLE on ALL OUR BLACK DUCK COVERS, SIMPLY SELECT "4ELEMENTS ELBK" as an OPTION in our FABRIC & COLOUR OPTIONS SELECTOR.
Available in BLACK or GREY.
Bred for Strength and Comfort
Developed exclusively for Australian conditions by Black Duck Seat Covers, the Pioneers of Seat Protection, 4ELEMENTS is a fabric that will revolutionize the seat cover industry.
4Elements by Black Duck Seat Covers are tested to withstand tough conditions without compromising on comfort. Featuring a 19.2oz Cotton Twill Composite, this is a heavyweight product with a soft and flexible feel for the ultimate in seat protection. Made from a 100% waterproof fabric that is also machine washable (but without detergent) to keep your vehicle interiors in pristine condition – you won’t be disappointed!
Black Duck's most advanced seat cover yet!
- 19.2 oz Cotton Twill Composite
- Heavy Duty Protection
- 100% Waterproof Fabric
- Soft and Flexible
- Machine Washable (no detergent)
- UV Resistant
- Tailored fit for comfort and style
- Available in Black or Grey
You may already know that Black Duck manufacture the BEST premium quality Canvas or Denim Seat Covers for use in Australias harsh unforgiving conditions, now with the introduction of the all-new 4ELEMENTS seat cover fabric, Black Duck has set the bar even higher.
SIMPLY SELECT "4ELEMENTS" in Black or Grey in our Fabric & Colour Selector.
AS OF 15/05/2021 DENIM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO SUPPLY ISSUES.
No posts found
Shipping, Warranties & Returns for Black Duck Products
- Not all covers are in stock, Black Duck have more than 1400 patterns and 15 available fabric and colour combinations. Our experience in selling Black Duck covers online for more than four years shows that approximately 40% of orders need to be manufactured. Current manufacturing time is an awsome average of 8 days.
- All orders are shipped direct to you from Black Duck via Star Track Overnight Express (Example: a customer in Mt Isa ordered at 2:00pm and received their covers at 10:00am next day)
- We have a flat rate shipping charge of $18.00 per order INCLUDING INSURANCE. Australia wide.
- Compare our prices, some companies offer free shipping then charge you for EXPRESS shipping with an additional charge for INSURANCE.
- Immediately after a transaction you are emailed our Tax Invoice this email is headed with a request for you to click on a link to fill out our Seat Cover Form. We Guarantee you will get the correct covers for your vehicle if you fill out the form with correct information about your vehicle and the seat configuration. YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE ACTIONED UNTIL THIS FORM IS FILLED OUT CORRECTLY.
Shipping in general is calculated at checkout, OUR Black Duck Seat Covers have EXPRESS DELIVERY as a standard. A delivery fee of $18.00 per order (WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING FREE DELIVERY) whether for a single seat cover or a complete set of covers for a Bus to ANY location within Australia. We do not ship to addresses outside Australia. Miller Canvas reserves the right to change prices for delivery at any time.
Addresses & Shipping methods
Delivery is generally via Star Track Express. In most cases the article will have to be signed for. Our experience shows that the best delivery outcome is for the customer to provide a delivery address of a business they may be associated with where someone is present to accept your delivery and sign as proof of delivery between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
If no one is home to accept delivery and sign as proof of delivery the courier will leave a card advising for collection at the nearest Post Office or Startrack depot or agent extra charges may apply.
All orders on this website are processed within 24 hours Monday to Friday. If there are any unforeseeable delays, you will be contacted by our sales team within 2 business days.
Orders will be delivered in approximately 2 - 10 business days.
Our courier cannot guarantee a specific delivery date or time. If no one is present to accept the delivery, a slip will be left in the mail box so that you can negotiate with the courier a suitable arrangement for final delivery or collection, if a redelivery or change of delivery address is required then the customer is liable for any further charges.
If your Product has not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you or someone appointed by you receives the article, inspect it and check the goods at the time of delivery.
The receipt of goods must be signed for by an adult. If there is any defect or damage, (this also includes visible damage to goods or property during the course of delivery), then you must address this with the courier and have it noted on the proof of delivery docket.
Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery.
Products Damaged in Transit
Please contact us immediately via email: email@example.com. Please state your name and the invoice number provided to you by Miller Canvas and clearly outline the problem.
We will not accept liability for visible damage not reported within 7 days of receipt of goods.
NOTE: In case of any problems with your delivery, Miller Canvas will be in direct contact with the Black Duck and the carrier to resolve the issue as quickly as possible with as little inconvenience to you. We will make every effort to contact you and keep you informed of the progress of our investigation.
Seat Cover Returns & Refunds.
Miller Canvas reseves the right to refuse a return for refund, each case is decided upon merrit.
Returns will only be accepted if prior approval and a return reference form is given, the purchaser must contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery, with a complete detailed description of the issue, please include your Tax Invoice number.
All returned items (aside from warranties) must be:
- Unused and in their original condition.
- The Full set of covers as purchased.
- Part of our Standard color range eg. grey, black or brown canvas or black or grey denim. Non-standard colour items cannot be returned
- Accompanied by a Return Authorisation Form provided by us on approval of your Return Request Submission.
- The customer is responsible for all return costs.
- The customer must issue Miller Canvas with a tracking reference.
- A full refund will be issued less our original shipping costs of $40.00 (Miller Canvas reserves the right to change these costs at any time)
If the item is not returned in as new condition in its original packaging along with all documentation, you may also be charged a restocking fee (to be determined upon inspection).
Seat covers for older model (non-current model) vehicles, and change of mind issues will only be accepted for return at the discretion of Miller Canvas. This can be very costly, so please contact us to ask any questions about Black Duck seat covers. Miller Canvas will not refund items that have been misused, mishandled or incorrectly installed.
Black Duck 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
If you are not 100% satisfied with your Black Duck® Seat Covers, we offer you a full money
back* guarantee, because we have 100% confidence that our product will add value to your
*Terms & Conditions - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for Black Duck® Seat Covers:
- This warranty is given by Qualtarp Pty Ltd trading as Black Duck Seat Covers (“Black Duck”).
- This warranty is valid for 12 months after purchase (“term of warranty”).
- In order to claim this warranty, you must request a return form from our customer service staff, and the product must be sent to the address provided on the form together with proof of purchase within the term of warranty.
- Black Duck will refund or replace the purchased product once it is received.
- The purchaser must bear all costs associated with the delivery and return of the product to Black Duck. Black Duck may, in certain circumstances and entirely at its discretion, reimburse the purchaser for delivery costs incurred in returning the product to Black Duck for refund or replacement.
- Black Duck accepts no responsibility for non-delivery of a product seeking to claim this warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to Loose Fit, vinyl or fabric seat covers.
This warranty is in addition to rights and remedies available to you under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please direct all warranty claims direct to Black Duck
Phone: 1800 803 825
Fax: 08 8723 6347
In addition to manufacturers’ guarantees on selected products, Miller Canvas and its suppliers provide a guarantee of acceptable quality on every product, by law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please Note: They may not be of the covers you are considering each seat has a cover custom designed to suit.
TYPICAL MOTORBIKE SEAT COVER - Custom designed for each seat.
IMAGE SHOWS A HONDA QUAD fitted with a separate tank cover and a separate seat cover, (note the handmuffs also available from Miller Canvas)
ALL IN ONE PADDED SEAT AND TANK COVER
TYPICAL ATV COVER they are custom designed for each seat.
Canvas Seat Cover to suit YFM700 KODIAK 2016 – Current
ALL IN ONE PADDED CANVAS SEAT and TANK COVER to suit Honda XR 250 & 400
Canvas Seat Cover to suit Ranger XP900 - P799Q1
CANVAS SEAT COVER TO SUIT YXC700 VIKING VI 6 SEATER (SET OF 3) Y822Q1-2
CANVAS SEAT COVER TO SUIT A KUBOTA MOWER
TOPAZ GLOBAL KUBOTA EXCAVATOR-1
TOPAZ GLOBAL JOHN DEERE 855D
CanAm UTV seat cover.
TOPAZ GLOBAL KUBOTA UTV
YFM450 KODIAK All-in-One padded seat and tank cover