Premium Quality Heavy Duty Canvas Seat Covers that Fit Like a Glove!
Why Choose Black Seat Covers?
- Black Duck have over 25 years of experience as leaders, manufacturing heavy duty canvas seat covers. (Did you know Black Duck started in a small country town in WA manufacturing seat covers for the Farming and Mining industries).
- Each Seat Cover is tailored to deliver a custom look and feel and built tough to withstand the most unforgiving conditions.
- Ensure the lifespan of your original seats is prolonged for as long as possible.
- Help increase the resale value to your vehicle.
- Maintain the aesthetic appeal of your interior by utilising stain resistant covers which are easy to clean and made to be tough.
- Black Duck Seat Covers maintain the highest safety compliance standards for seats with Seat-Fitted Airbags.
- Made in Australia with manufacturing plants in Perth and Wangaratta in Victoria.
- We ship to our customers direct from the Black Duck Factory.
Any seat fades and accumulates blemishes or stains over time, Black Duck durable Canvas or the new Denim seat covers, provide you with a peace of mind because your vehicle always looks good as well as returning that extra value at resale. Black Duck have exceptional products that serve as a genuine investment for your vehicle.
Black Duck Canvas Products have a long established a reputation for PREMIUM QUALITY HEAVY DUTY SEAT COVERS. Because of this reputation, Black Duck take their design, manufacturing and quality control measures very seriously and offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your Black Duck Seat Covers suitable for, we offer you a money back* guarantee, because Black Duck have confidence that their product will provide the best protection for your seats! * Conditions Apply.
Research and Development
Black Duck have been continually adjusting & modifying the composition of the Canvas as well as their manufacturing processes to achieve the necessary strength, comfort and style that Black Duck Seat Covers now provide.
The end result of all the research and development is that they now have a specifically modified blend of 12 oz (14oz proofed weight) cotton/polyester canvas, manufactured on state of the art machinery right here in Australia.
Max strength: The use of the right mix of Polyester (the strength component) means these seat covers have a very high strength rating and they are extremely durable and hard wearing and are suitable for
Max Comfort: Several factors must be taken into account to give the maximum comfort without sacrificing the legendary durability. The cotton component is part of the secret that provides the comfort, another is the proofing process. This involves a special blend of modified waterproofing and rot proofing agents being impregnated into the fabric itself. It is a very critical process which involves treating and also ‘heat setting’ the canvas through the manufacturing process and it requires very close tolerances to achieve the correct desired results.
Some types of canvas are very harsh. The cotton mix and direction (the warp and the weft) is one of the key factors contributing to the comfort of Black Duck Seat Covers and as a result comfort is maintained for long periods.
Max water resistance: Once again, the cotton/ polyester mix and the treatment process has been refined over many years to come up with a water resistant product, which prevents stains on the seats from liquid spills. This also includes agents to prevent deterioration of the fabric structure from atmospheric effects, including the effects of UV radiation and mildew etc.
Max Breathability: Seats need to breathe or they become musty and lose their ‘new car’ smell. Black Duck Seat Covers keep your seats like new and increase your resale value of your vehicle. You will find them comfortable to sit on all year round – not hot and sweaty like vinyl.
Maximum Protection for you seats: Eliminate wear caused by sand, grit and dust that gets into everything, penetrates through cloth type seat covers and eats away at your seat trim and stitching. Black Duck Canvas Seat Covers are fully dust proof and completely eliminate grit and even fine dust, from damaging your vehicle seats.
Introduced in 2015 you now have the choice of the tried and proven original Black Duck Canvas Seat Covers or the all new Black Duck Denim Seat Cover suitable for both with Black Duck's superior fit and quality, manufactured here in Australia. Denim covers are the same price as the canvas covers.
(simply select denim in the "Fabric & Colour Options" section)
- Heavy duty twill fabric.
- Water repellent.
- Extra UV protection.
- Layer of high-density foam for extra comfort.
- A soft polyester net backing to protect your seats from wear.
- Black Duck's Superior fit & quality
- Only available in Grey or Black.
- Map pocket's are included on bucket seats unless otherwise indicated.
So in effect Black Duck Denim product offers the same Black Duck quality as Black Duck Canvas but with extra style and extra comfort! Now with the development of its new product range, the number of Black Duck fans is set to grow. After all it makes sense. Black Duck Seat Covers whether your preference is canvas or denim, add style comfort and long-term protection to the seats in your .
Make sure you fit Black Duck Canvas or Denim Seat Covers to your they are the Duck's Nuts in Seat Covers. .
Non-Standard Canvas coloured seat covers are custom made please allow 5-10 days for dispatch and are an additional $55.00 per row or single seat.
Camo is an additional $90.00 per row or single seat. You are able to select your colour before adding to the cart.
THE BLACK DUCK DENIM RANGE
Black Duck introduced the Denim Range in 2015 to cater for those customers who wanted a more stylish comfortable seat cover but with the same emphasis on superior quality and fit that we have become accustomed to from Black Duck.
Simply search for you particular seat or seats and SELECT DENIM AS AN OPTION in our clolour and fabic selector. Denim covers are the same price as the standard canvas covers and are available for the entire Black Duck Range.
The new Black Duck Denim material is a heavy duty twill fabric which is water resistant and UV resistant. It has a layer of high density foam for extra comfort and a soft polyester net backing to protect your seats from wear. So in effect what Black Duck have created is the same Black Duck quality with extra style and extra comfort.
Features of the new Black Duck Denim
Heavy duty twill fabric. (Please be aware that denim is not as durable as canvas)
Extra UV protection.
Layer of high-density foam for extra comfort.
A soft polyester net backing to protect your seats from wear.
Black Duck's Superior fit & quality
Only available in Grey or Black.
Map pocket's are included on bucket seats unless otherwise indicated.
Black Duck Seat Covers whether your preference is canvas or denim, add style comfort and long-term protection to any vehicle.
Black Duck "Black" Denim suitable for a Chrysler Jeep.
Shipping, Warranties & Returns for Black Duck Products
PLEASE NOTE: Deliveries to PO Box addresses are no longer available.
- Not all covers are in stock, Black Duck have more than 1400 patterns and 15 available fabric and colour combinations. Our experience in selling Black Duck covers online for more than four years shows that approximately 40% of orders need to be manufactured. Current manufacturing time is an awsome average of 8 days.
- All orders are shipped direct to you from Black Duck via Star Track Overnight Express (Example: a customer in Mt Isa ordered at 2:00pm and received their covers at 10:00am next day)
- We have a flat rate shipping charge of $18.00 per order INCLUDING INSURANCE. Australia wide.
- Compare our prices, some companies offer free shipping then charge you for EXPRESS shipping with an additional charge for INSURANCE.
- Immediately after a transaction you are emailed our Tax Invoice this email is headed with a request for you to click on a link to fill out our Seat Cover Form. We Guarantee you will get the correct covers for your vehicle if you fill out the form with correct information about your vehicle and the seat configuration. YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE ACTIONED UNTIL THIS FORM IS FILLED OUT CORRECTLY.
Shipping in general is calculated at checkout, OUR Black Duck Seat Covers have EXPRESS DELIVERY as a standard. A delivery fee of $18.00 per order whether for a single seat cover or a complete set of covers for a Bus to ANY location within Australia. We do not ship to addresses outside Australia. Miller Canvas reserves the right to change prices for delivery at any time.
Addresses & Shipping methods
Delivery is generally via Star Track Express. In most cases the article will have to be signed for. Our experience shows that the best delivery outcome is for the customer to provide a delivery address of a business they may be associated with where someone is present to accept your delivery and sign as proof of delivery between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
If no one is home to accept delivery and sign as proof of delivery the courier will leave a card advising for collection at the nearest Post Office or Startrack depot or agent extra charges may apply.
All orders on this website are processed within 24 hours Monday to Friday. If there are any unforeseeable delays, you will be contacted by our sales team within 2 business days.
Orders will be delivered in approximately 2 - 10 business days.
Our courier cannot guarantee a specific delivery date or time. If no one is present to accept the delivery, a slip will be left in the mail box so that you can negotiate with the courier a suitable arrangement for final delivery or collection, if a redelivery or change of delivery address is required then the customer is liable for any further charges.
If your Product has not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact us via email email@example.com
Please ensure you or someone appointed by you receives the article, inspect it and check the goods at the time of delivery.
The receipt of goods must be signed for by an adult. If there is any defect or damage, (this also includes visible damage to goods or property during the course of delivery), then you must address this with the courier and have it noted on the proof of delivery docket.
Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery.
Products Damaged in Transit
Please contact us immediately via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your name and the invoice number provided to you by Miller Canvas and clearly outline the problem.
We will not accept liability for visible damage not reported within 7 days of receipt of goods.
NOTE: In case of any problems with your delivery, Miller Canvas will be in direct contact with the Black Duck and the carrier to resolve the issue as quickly as possible with as little inconvenience to you. We will make every effort to contact you and keep you informed of the progress of our investigation.
Seat Cover Returns & Refunds.
Miller Canvas reseves the right to refuse a return for refund, each case is decided upon merrit.
Returns will only be accepted if prior approval and a return reference form is given, the purchaser must contact us via email to email@example.com within 7 days of delivery, with a complete detailed description of the issue, please include your Tax Invoice number.
All returned items (aside from warranties) must be:
- Unused and in their original condition.
- The Full set of covers as purchased.
- Part of our Standard color range eg. grey, black or brown canvas or black or grey denim. Non-standard colour items cannot be returned
- Accompanied by a Return Authorisation Form provided by us on approval of your Return Request Submission.
- The customer is responsible for all return costs.
- The customer must issue Miller Canvas with a tracking reference.
- A full refund will be issued less our original shipping costs of $40.00 (Miller Canvas reserves the right to change these costs at any time)
If the item is not returned in as new condition in its original packaging along with all documentation, you may also be charged a restocking fee (to be determined upon inspection).
Seat covers for older model (non-current model) vehicles, and change of mind issues will only be accepted for return at the discretion of Miller Canvas. This can be very costly, so please contact us to ask any questions about Black Duck seat covers. Miller Canvas will not refund items that have been misused, mishandled or incorrectly installed.
In addition to manufacturers’ guarantees on selected products, Miller Canvas and its suppliers provide a guarantee of acceptable quality on every product, by law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure.