Miller Canvas is an authorised Ozroll Distributor for genuine Ozroll E-Port Controller & handheld remote control units.
The E-Series RF remotes are available in two options, the E-Trans 1 channel (15.560.001) and the E-Trans 9 channel (15.561.001). With a huge range of programming choices, you can control one Remote Roller Shutter on a single control or you are able to program a number of Roller Shutters on one single channel to operate simultaneously or operate a whole house load of shutters separately on different channels.
Please note: E-Trans remotes will only interact with RF E-Port controls. (Note the RF indication on the bottom RH corner below)
1 x RF E-PORT Handheld remote - Nine channel ONLY
Part # 15.561.001 (pictured on the RH side below)
Programming is simple:
A) Choose the channel on your remote that you wish to have registered with a particular E-Port.
B) With the E-Trans in one hand, hold down the middle ‘STOP’ button on both the E-Port control and the E-Trans remote.
C) Hold for 5 seconds or until you see the E-Ports LED light flash three times and that control is now set.
Express Post, to anywhere in Australia, allow 2-7 business days for delivery.
Purchase an Ozroll handheld remote online from millercanvas.com.au and save!
All Ozroll products are shipped via Express Post.
- A flat rate $15.00 Postage charge (per order wether for 1 item or several items) is added at the cart.
- Posted direct from the Ozroll Factory/Warehouse in Adelaide.
- Within 48 hours of receiving your completed payment.
- You will be notified via email once shipped.
WARRANTY and RETURNS
Miller Canvas is committed to providing quality products to our customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any product supplied by us, please contact us by emailing email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the goods.
- Include your Name, Address and Tax Invoice number in the email.
- Provide a clear and detailed description of the problem you are experiencing.
- No product is to be returned without authorisation and an accompanying CUSTOMER CLAIM FORM issued by Miller Canvas.
- Any return will be to Ozroll and not Miller Canvas unless otherwise directed.
- Return packaging must be of sufficient quality to protect the goods in transit.
- You are responsible for ANY return costs of the goods back to Ozroll.
- Different products have varying warranty periods generally stated on the product description page.
- Upon return Ozroll technicians will inspect and test the component and will repair or replace the item and ship it back to you.
- Guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
In addition to manufacturers’ guarantees on selected products, Miller Canvas and its suppliers provide a guarantee of acceptable quality on every product, by law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure. This refund policy is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or equivalent State or Territory laws.