CONVERT your outdated Smart Control 10 or ODS Control 10 to the new Cost-Effective E-Port Controller with Lithium batteries in just a few minutes DIY no electrician needed. This E-Port Conversion Kit Bundle contains ALL the components needed to convert 1 x roller shutter to the new modern E-Port Controller.
1 x COMPLETE E-Port Conversion Kit Bundle.
THIS IS A 14 Volt System and does not need an electrician to install it.
IF YOU ARE UNCERTAIN OF THE VOLTAGE THEN SEEK ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED LICENCED ELECTRICIAN
The battery life for the new E-Port Controller is well in excess of the old style ODS and SmartDrive battery and is expected to easily be 7-10 years.
The cradle (Wall Plate) to house the E-Port Controller on the wall has a different footprint and mounting screws than the old ODS Control 10 units, however, we supply a simple conversion plate which uses your original 2 x screws and the same holes and takes around 5 minutes to complete, only a screwdriver is required.
This Conversion Kit Bundle Consists of:
- 1 x RSE-PORT CONVERSION KIT That includes 1 x Conversion Plate (WIDTH 84mm), 1 x Wallplate (CRADLE - WIDTH 84mm) for an RF- E-Port Controller, 3 x Screws to attach the wall plate to the conversion plate, 2 x Screw head cover caps, 1x Triangular Cover plate to hide screws etc.
- 1 x E-Port Controller (with Li-Ion batteries inside). The E-Port Controller is powered using rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries. Once charged, the controller should perform approximately 50 shutter operations before requiring charging and is suited to both the L10 and T20 Motor.
- 1 x ODS Control 10 Charger Suits ALL ODS & SMART CONTROL 10 & E-Port Controllers.
- IF YOU are currently using the one controller to operate 3 x windows (example a Bay Window) you will have a small 3-way toggle switch that piggybacks onto the back of your existing cradle (wall plate). If this is the case you will also need to purchase an E-3Way Switch (please read all the information carefully as its an electronic switch).
CONVERSION INSTRUCTIONS (ITS EASY)
- To achieve a smooth and clean conversion, the original wall plate (ODS WALL PLATE) is removed (keep the 2 screws you remove) take note of how the wires are connected. (eg red to red & black to black, if mounted on LH side of the window. Or vice versa red to black black to red if mounted on RH side of the window)
- Fix the conversion plate to the wall using the 2 original holes and screws you removed earlier
- The E-Port Wall Plate is then attached to the conversion plate with the 3 screws supplied don't forget to reconnect the wiring first and check the shutter is running in the correct direction (up or down when the appropriate button is pressed if wrong simply change the wires over).
- Cover the exposed top screw with the supplied plug then click the triangular cover plate in place.
- That's it your finished place the charged E-Port Controller in the Wall Plate and operate the shutter.
- Please DO NOT USE your old chargers they may damage the new E-Port controller.
No posts found
All Ozroll products are shipped via Express Post.
- A flat rate $15.00 Postage charge (per order wether for 1 item or several items) is added at the cart.
- Posted direct from the Ozroll Factory/Warehouse in Adelaide.
- Within 48 hours of receiving your completed payment.
- You will be notified via email once shipped.
WARRANTY and RETURNS
Miller Canvas is committed to providing quality products to our customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any product supplied by us, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving the goods.
- Include your Name, Address and Tax Invoice number in the email.
- Provide a clear and detailed description of the problem you are experiencing.
- No product is to be returned without authorisation and an accompanying CUSTOMER CLAIM FORM issued by Miller Canvas.
- Any return will be to Ozroll and not Miller Canvas unless otherwise directed.
- Return packaging must be of sufficient quality to protect the goods in transit.
- You are responsible for ANY return costs of the goods back to Ozroll.
- Different products have varying warranty periods generally stated on the product description page.
- Upon return Ozroll technicians will inspect and test the component and will repair or replace the item and ship it back to you.
- Guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
In addition to manufacturers’ guarantees on selected products, Miller Canvas and its suppliers provide a guarantee of acceptable quality on every product, by law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure. This refund policy is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or equivalent State or Territory laws.