Miller Canvas is an authorized Ozroll Distributor for genuine Ozroll roller shutter components & parts, including the T20 Tubular motor powered by the Smart Drive / ODS & E-Port Controllers
PRODUCT INFORMATION (Genuine Part)
ODS & E-Series T20 Tubular Motor LOW VOLTAGE MOTOR 12v not 240v
The T20 tubular motor has been specifically designed to suit the current Oz Roll Drive System using both the ODS & E- Series Controllers and is completely compatible with both the Standard and RF controllers.
With a lifting capacity exceeding that of the L10 mech and the ability to suit even the smallest head boxes, the T20 tubular motor offers a quieter smoother operation to that of the L10 Mech.
It is simply the Smarter and Safer alternative to the current 240v system enabling operation during a power blackout and is not reliant on the services of a licensed electrician.
Installation is quick and simple with the T20 having mechanical limit settings and a nominal speed of 16RPM. The limits are not set by the factory, but a tool is provided with each motor so you can set the "Up" and "Down" end limits. Please note This can take up to 30 rotations of the limits screw on the motor head.
Download the instructions "Click Here" note these instructions for the T20 are the same for T06 & T35
NOTE: If retrofitting from a Mech 10 or L 10 Motor the Axle may be short by approx 13 mm this can be accommodated by fixing the idler end axle insert in the appropriate position with 3 x pop rivets.
In addition to the T06, T20 or T35 motor you will receive:
- Green plastic limit settings adjustment tool.
- As well as screws listed below.
|19.900.005||Screw M5x10 CSK PH (Mount screws Screw) Zinc Gold 2/motor||2|
|19.900.008||Screw M3 x 3 Pan CR MTS - Zinc for Spring fasteners x 1||1|
|19.900.013||External Lock Washer 1/8 x 1 for spring fastener||1|
Drive Wheel Kits: (select as an option).
You will need a drive wheel kit if you are converting from a strap control or an L10 Mech, they are available to suit both:
- 50mm Round Axle.
- 60mm Octagonal axle.
Idler End Insert (opposite end of the axle to the drive system) (select as an option).
- 50mm Round Aluminium Axle requires Red Axle Insert - with Bearing.
- 60mm Octagonal Axle requires 60mm Octagonal Axle Insert with Bearing.
Technical Specifications - T20 Tubular Motor
Nominal Torque: 20Nm
No Load Speed: 16rpm
Max Operating Current: 4.2 Amps
Nominal Voltage: 12 volts
Internal End Stop Limits: 32 turns
The Ozroll T20 Has A Maximum Lifting Capacity of 32kg "Click here to view Compatability Tables"
This product is non-refundable unless the product is faulty.
No posts found
All Ozroll products are shipped via Express Post.
- A flat rate $15.00 Postage charge (per order wether for 1 item or several items) is added at the cart.
- Posted direct from the Ozroll Factory/Warehouse in Adelaide.
- Within 48 hours of receiving your completed payment.
- You will be notified via email once shipped.
WARRANTY and RETURNS
Miller Canvas is committed to providing quality products to our customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any product supplied by us, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving the goods.
- Include your Name, Address and Tax Invoice number in the email.
- Provide a clear and detailed description of the problem you are experiencing.
- No product is to be returned without authorisation and an accompanying CUSTOMER CLAIM FORM issued by Miller Canvas.
- Any return will be to Ozroll and not Miller Canvas unless otherwise directed.
- Return packaging must be of sufficient quality to protect the goods in transit.
- You are responsible for ANY return costs of the goods back to Ozroll.
- Different products have varying warranty periods generally stated on the product description page.
- Upon return Ozroll technicians will inspect and test the component and will repair or replace the item and ship it back to you.
- Guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
In addition to manufacturers’ guarantees on selected products, Miller Canvas and its suppliers provide a guarantee of acceptable quality on every product, by law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure. This refund policy is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or equivalent State or Territory laws.