Miller Canvas is an authorized Ozroll Distributor for genuine 240v AC Chargers to suit Ozroll ODS Smart Control 10, ODS Control 10 and E-Port Controllers. Control units.
The new 15.580.003 240v AC Chargers replaces previous charger units with part numbers including 15.240.001, 15.245.001, 15.248.001, 15.580.001 and 15.580.002
Suitable for ALL:
ODS Control 10 including rf
Smart Control 10 including rf
E-Port Control including rf
LATEST INFORMATION (as at 15/5/2018)
The old chargers (with part numbers detailed below and shown in the photo to the right) are a linear, transformer type and are now approaching 15 years in service.
15.240.001 Smart Charger
15.245.001 ODS Charger
15.248.001 In Wall Charger
The charger is used to convert mains 240 V AC voltage into a lower, DC voltage that can then be used to charge the battery in the controllers. There are some signs that the old transformer style chargers are now, after 15 years, starting to fail, and this may cause problems with the controllers.
An upgrade to the new, switch mode charger (part number 15.580.003) is recommended. Customers are encouraged to stop using the old style product and upgrade to the new version.
Capacitors used in the old style chargers are now starting to age and fail. This means that the charger may be putting out higher DC voltages, as well as some AC voltage, which may impact on the controller and blow the fuse in the controller. This is not a major issue, but it can be attributed to some of the failures with controllers (old and new), and it will only increase over time.
The old style chargers can still work with the new controllers, but customers are encouraged to move to the new style (switch mode) chargers that are now being sold.
The new chargers have a smaller, more modern design and are much more energy efficient.
They are backward compatible and a direct replacement for any of the previous OZRoll AC Adaptors.
We recommend that the newer, switch mode style charger be used when upgrading controllers. If you have chargers with model numbers listed above then an upgrade is recommended. The slimline design of the new charger allows much better side by side use in a powerpoint and uses less energy than the older version. These are all factors to encourage you to convert to using them.
JUNE 2019 UPDATE Ozroll has recently updated the charger yet again with a more efficient version.
The component and appearance and product number remain the same - 15.580.003 however the Minimum Energy Performance Standards (MEPS) is now achieving level VI compared previously with a level of V.
Make sure you purchase replacement Ozroll 15.240.001, 15.245.001, 15.248.001, 15.580.001 and 15.580.002 chargers from millercanvas.com.au we are a distributor of Genuine Ozroll components this replaces AC Adapters with part numbers including
All Ozroll products are shipped via Express Post.
- A flat rate $15.00 Postage charge (per order wether for 1 item or several items) is added at the cart.
- Posted direct from the Ozroll Factory/Warehouse in Adelaide.
- Within 48 hours of receiving your completed payment.
- You will be notified via email once shipped.
WARRANTY and RETURNS
Miller Canvas is committed to providing quality products to our customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any product supplied by us, please contact us by emailing email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the goods.
- Include your Name, Address and Tax Invoice number in the email.
- Provide a clear and detailed description of the problem you are experiencing.
- No product is to be returned without authorisation and an accompanying CUSTOMER CLAIM FORM issued by Miller Canvas.
- Any return will be to Ozroll and not Miller Canvas unless otherwise directed.
- Return packaging must be of sufficient quality to protect the goods in transit.
- You are responsible for ANY return costs of the goods back to Ozroll.
- Different products have varying warranty periods generally stated on the product description page.
- Upon return Ozroll technicians will inspect and test the component and will repair or replace the item and ship it back to you.
- Guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
In addition to manufacturers’ guarantees on selected products, Miller Canvas and its suppliers provide a guarantee of acceptable quality on every product, by law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure. This refund policy is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or equivalent State or Territory laws.