Miller Canvas is an authorized Ozroll Distributor for genuine Ozroll ODS Control 10 and remote control units, replacement batteries are available. Replacement batteries for Ozroll Ods Control 10 & Ozroll Smart Control 10 used on Ozroll Roller Shutters installed by companies including Modern, Streamline, Gotta and more.This is an OEM Ozroll battery (genuine part), it is compatible with all Ozroll ODS Controllers, Smart Drive & Smart Control 10 including RF models.
Simply if your Controller looks like the one pictured then the battery will fit. Regardless of the part numbers on the back, a change in part numbers reflects a modification to the electronic circuit.
The Green replacement battery assembly on the left, fits inside the control unit, it is supplied with a Torx key (to remove the screw on the rear of the controller) and instructions. Very easy to fit! (NOTE: The controller on the right is no longer available).
Delivery is via Express Post, included is a Torx key to remove the back of the controller case and fitting instructions.
Item # RSODSRB 15.260.000
- Type: Ni-MH
- Voltage: 14.4 V
- OEM Ozroll battery: 1500 mAh Capacity
- Thermal overload protection chip. (NON GENUINE BATTERIES MAY NOT HAVE THIS SAFETY PROTECTION AND MAY OVERHEAT)
- Supplier: Ozroll Part # 15.260.000 (see below)
- Brand New: with Six Month Ozroll Warranty.
- Color: Green
- The battery will need to be charged before use if you do not have a charger you may purchase as an optional extra (select as an option before adding to the cart).
If you are unsure if this battery is suitable for your Ozroll Roller Shutter ODS 10, SMART DRIVE or SMART CONTROLLER we guarantee if the controller looks like the one pictured then this battery will fit, please turn over your handpiece/controller and compare the following details on the back of the controller.
IS SUITABLE FOR OZROLL SMART CONTROL 10 OR OZROLL ODS CONTROL 10
15.200.001, 15.910.185, 15.910.195 15.200.001, 15.202.001, 15.205.001, 15.206.001, 15.260.000, 15.910.185, 15.910.187, 15.910.195.
You may also need a new charger unit. (these can be added as an OPTION)
An upgrade to the new, switch-mode charger (part number 15.580.003) is recommended.
Customers are STRONGLY encouraged to stop using the old-style charger (pictured with a black background) and upgrade to the new version.
Capacitors used in the old style chargers are now starting to age and fail. This means that the charger may be putting out higher DC voltages, as well as some AC voltage, which may impact on the controller and blow the fuse in the controller circuit board rendering them inoperable
The slimline design of the new charger allows much better side by side use in a powerpoint and uses less energy than the older version. These are all factors to encourage you to convert to using them.
IMPORTANT: CONSIDER UPDATING TO THE NEW E-PORT CONTROLLER with lithium batteries.
YOU MAY WISH TO CONSIDER CONVERTING OVER TO THE NEW E-PORT CONTROLLER (with Lithium Batteries)
Convert from the one on the left to the one on the right in as little as 2 minutes no electrician required 12 volts only.
The battery life for the new E-Port Controller is well in excess of the old-style ODS and SmartDrive battery and is expected to easily be 5-9 years.
The cradle (Wall Plate) to house the E-Port Controller on the wall has a different footprint and mounting screws than the old ODS Control 10 units, however, a simple low-cost conversion kit is available.
1. Conversion Plate.
2. Wallplate for an E-Port Controller.
3. Screws (3) to attach the wall plate to the conversion plate.
4. Screw head covering cap.
5. Triangular Cover plate to hide screws etc. (not shown)
Express Post to anywhere in Australia, allow 2-7 business days for delivery.
Make sure you purchase genuine replacement batteries for Ozroll Ods Control 10 & Ozroll Smart Control 10 used on Ozroll Roller Shutters from millercanvas.com.au.
All Ozroll products are shipped via Express Post.
- A flat rate $15.00 Postage charge (per order wether for 1 item or several items) is added at the cart.
- Posted direct from the Ozroll Factory/Warehouse in Adelaide.
- Within 48 hours of receiving your completed payment.
- You will be notified via email once shipped.
WARRANTY and RETURNS
Miller Canvas is committed to providing quality products to our customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any product supplied by us, please contact us by emailing email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the goods.
- Include your Name, Address and Tax Invoice number in the email.
- Provide a clear and detailed description of the problem you are experiencing.
- No product is to be returned without authorisation and an accompanying CUSTOMER CLAIM FORM issued by Miller Canvas.
- Any return will be to Ozroll and not Miller Canvas unless otherwise directed.
- Return packaging must be of sufficient quality to protect the goods in transit.
- You are responsible for ANY return costs of the goods back to Ozroll.
- Different products have varying warranty periods generally stated on the product description page.
- Upon return Ozroll technicians will inspect and test the component and will repair or replace the item and ship it back to you.
- Guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
In addition to manufacturers’ guarantees on selected products, Miller Canvas and its suppliers provide a guarantee of acceptable quality on every product, by law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure. This refund policy is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or equivalent State or Territory laws.